In this article we will discuss the Top 5 Email Mistakes Made when Sugar Daddy Dating Online. Consider this your Online Dating First Email “No No” List. If you didn’t already figure it out, “email game” is a HUGE part of the online dating game.
Why? because it essentially the link between when you first select a potential date to meeting that date in person. This list contains some love killers when emailing a women. Online Dating Chat however, is not something to over-think, you should be who you are and let some of your personality show, at the end of the day we all want to be loved for who we are. When you are ready, go here for a 72 hour free trial at Match.com and get your online dating going the right way on our #1 rated Dating Site. For now, check out these 5 Email Online Dating mistakes that will shoot a hole in your foot faster than you can hit the reply button. Consider yourself warned…
1. Getting frustrated when she hasn’t responded after a couple emails. Aka email stalking. Don’t be that guy! Seriously, remember women get ALOT more emails on theses dating sites. By sending her several emails you are only making yourself look even more like an AFC (thats Average Frustrated Chump fellas) so just relax. If its meant to happen it will happen. Relax, be confident, and don’t email stalk.
2. Don’t talk or ask about other dates. You don’t need to know how many times she has been asked out on eHarmony, how many matches she’s made on Match.com or another other matter of silly questions that are just not that important. And, dare I say a bit boring?
3. Inappropriate comments. Guys don’t ask her what her measurements are, or how much she weighs. Its fair enough to want to know if there is an attraction there, but you’ve got to glean this from the pics on the site and then just ‘hope’ she doesn’t have photoshop at home lol.
Want to see more pics? Heres a tip: Search for her “Facebook” profile, and that could at least give you one more photo to look for. Just remember if you ask inappropriate questions she going to assume you have no interest in getting to know her, and pretty much only want to sleep with her….
4. Getting offended if she doesn’t want to speak on the phone right away. Yes, we all know emails, lead to phone calls, lead to meeting in person…. but sometimes email exchanges can go on for a week or more… and thats ok. Relish in your confidence that if she is the one, the phone chat WILL come. The first date, etc. Be patient. Don’t freak out or heaven forbid – let your confidence be shaken.
Expect women to test you. If you have asked for a number and haven’t gotten a response back, you can email back, but wait 3-4 days to *reply back! You do not want to come off as desperate or needy.
- Asking for more pictures. This is acceptable, just remember to do so WITHOUT any references to “seeing her body”. Its like saying, “Hey I just want to make sure your not fat…” Ask if she wants to exchange more pictures, then you can mutually send and receive to see if there is an attraction.
Don’t ask for a picture of them in a bikini! or use sites like : 4fans.com if you into that.
GOT THAT FELLAS? GOOD! NOW GO HERE:
300 Creative Dates – By Oprah Dating And Relationship Expert
TOP 5 EMAIL MISTAKES MADE BY MEN DATING ONLINE
Tags: adult online dating, best online dating, best online dating sites, christian online dating, Dating Email, Dating email online, Email Online Dating, free online dating, free online dating service, free online dating site, How to Write a First Email – Online Dating, online dating advice, online dating chat, online dating first email, online dating personals, online dating profile, online dating service, online dating services, online dating site, Online dating Sites, online dating tips, online dating web site, online dating website, single online dating, singles online dating
This entry was posted on and is filed under Email Online Dating. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- When setting up your online dating profile, DON’T sound like a “love struck teenager.”
- When setting up your online dating profile, think “mature with a touch of fun.” Silly stuff to a minimum, at least initially! (This will open you up for more options with the selection process)
- When setting up your online dating profile you CAN be flirty, just not over the top. (Guys – be even more careful on this one)
- When setting up your online dating profile, keep the bragging to a minimum (ie you can rave about your kids in person if you must!)
- When setting up your online dating profile ALWAYS be honest. If that means you have to poke fun at yourself, then so be it. Laugh about it, but tell the truth.